Boat Swap and Tent Sale–Save the Date!
Who wants a new used boat? I do! Who wants to sell the boat that is taking up too much space in the garage? I DO! I DO!
Head to the Glacier Outdoor Center Boat Swap and Tent Sale May 14th and 15th. Saturday’s hours are from 10:00am to 5:00pm and Sunday’s are 10:00am to 3:00pm. We’re giving our river rat friends the chance to sell their rafts, kayaks and inflatables.
Show you the money! In exchange for this awesome chance to buy and sell boats, if your boat is purchased we will reward the sale amount of your boat with either 85% of the sale price in cash or 100% in store credit. Some cash probably sounds great, BUT we’ll have in-store sales on boating accessories and apparel in case you opt for the store credit option. Come with an old boat and leave with some new toys.
Boat Swap Details
– Drop off your boat between May 11-13, no later than 5:00pm
– Unsold boats need to be picked up on the afternoon of Sunday, May 15th
– Paddles, frames and accessories can only be sold as part of a package deal with your boat–not separately
– You don’t need to be present for your boat to sell
– Call or e-mail with questions (406)888-5454 or email@example.com
PLUS, we will be having a Tent Sale with store-wide bargains on hats, t-shirts, winter gear and even housewares. (“Housewares” means cool stuff from inside our cabins, since we’re upgrading appliances, televisions, etc.)
AND, check out the Glacier Raft and Outdoor Center website Friday evening for a list of swapable boats at glacierraftco.com/outdoorstore/usedgear